Journal of Value Growth | Volume Feb. 2011
What's In It For You?
Chia-Li Chien | Feb 22, 2011
Put Your PROFITS MATTER® on Autopilot
Discover how to improve your business performance and ROI. Grow in value--not just in revenue. If you want your business to reach full value potential and are interested in creating business value that transforms your world, then this class is for you. Watch the eLearning demo. Register next Live Class March 10, 2011.
Value Growth Tips
Visualizing Your Future
From WIIFM to WIIFU: Effective communication to your end-users and stakeholders - From publicly traded large companies, to privately-held small businesses, thousands or even millions of dollars are spent annually on marketing. However, marketing is by far the most difficult business activity for which to measure return on investment (ROI). In today's multi-media world, businesses have a plethora of marketing tools to leverage, Read more...
21 Ways to Get Your Information in Front of as Many Hot Prospects as Possible. Imagine, if you will, what your life would be like if each time you needed to use your car to go somewhere, you had to create a brand new vehicle from scratch. Read more...
Looking for Loan to expand your business? North Carolina has received $46.1 million to boost business and job growth through the North Carolina Capital Access Program (NC-CAP). Download business owner's guide to NC-CAP.
Buy-In: Saving Your Good Idea from Getting Shot Down by John P. Kotter
"Innovation is the act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth. - Peter Drucker"
through an interview for scalable and replicatable businesses.
Participate in a study and receive a free business assessment and more... Click for more information.
- (Michael S Fink) The Most Overlooked Aspect of Your Company and Why It May Be Stealing Your Profits
- (Irish Taylor) Strategies for Financing the Acquisition of Heavy Equipment for Your Business
- Award-winning Charlotte author Chia-Li Chien received HONORABLE MENTIONS from SAN FRANCISCO BOOK FESTIVAL on May 6, 2013
- Do You Suffer from Follower Syndrome?
- What’s family got to do with it?
- Accountability in Finances
- (Penny Monroe) Hiring People For Traffic Management?Business Owners List Leading Labour Hire Services
- (Marcus Boland) Experiencing Mental Blackout? Try These Activities To Improve Creative Thinking Techniques
- (Irish Taylor) Why Is It Important to Have Sufficient Working Capital?
- Get motivated, get inspired, and get your reward!