Journal of Value Growth | Volume Mar. 2011
Please help the victims of the Japanese quake & tsunami. Give what you can to Tzu Chi Foundation today, to help with their relief efforts!
Put Your PROFITS MATTER® on Autopilot
Discover how to improve your business performance and ROI. Grow in value--not just in revenue. If you want your business to reach full value potential and are interested in creating business value that transforms your world, then this class is for you. Register next Live Class April 14, 2011.
What does the Chinese banner above mean? Just reply, I will share. P.S. it's not a logo, it's a Chinese business phrase.
Value Growth Tips
Visualizing Your Future
Police Your Own Business! Three Things to Watch for That Could Get Your Business Issued a Warning Ticket. Business owners who may not be paying enough attention to three vital signs which serve as warnings that a business could be in financial trouble and/or not growing in value.Watch out for these 3 warning signals that your business may not be growing in value. Get a formula for determining a positive cash flow. Know how to measure ROI. Read more...
Could You Become a Business Architect? There are three kinds of business owners - technicians, managers and business architects. While the first two are admirable levels, becoming a true business architect for your business is a game changer, meaning you've built a business that creates a desirable lifestyle for you and the families the business supports, business value, and a lasting legacy for other generations. How you can take the first steps in becoming a business architect. Read more...
Are the Multipliers decreasing in Industrial Manufacturing small/mid size business? Economic activity in the U.S. manufacturing sector continues to expand. Download a copy.
Found Money: Simple Strategies for Uncovering the Hidden Profit and Cash Flow in Your Business by Steve Wilkinghoff
"Why are you in business?" Author Steve Wilkinghoff reminds entrepreneurs, "You're in business to make money! " This book provides solid tools and methods to analyze small to mid size businesses. Read more...
Regional Economics monthly Snapshot by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond for Fifth District. Snapshot includes timely analysis of labor market, household, and housing market conditions at both the state and metro area level. Download March 2011 North Carolina.
Chia-Li (Jolly) Chien, CFP®,CRPC,PMP
704-268-9378, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://valuegrowthinstitute.com
Award-Winning Author of Show Me The Money - Run Your Business like a Prosperous Investor
"Innovation is the act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth. - Peter Drucker"
- Shift your mindset from owner-operator to owner-investor
- Create a Business Succession Portfolio for Tomorrow
- Spot Industry Trends
- There’s Power in Those Numbers
- Get out of the Wilderness and into the Promised Land
- Business Succession Takes “Considerable Planning.”
- Meet Your Business Goals with Forecasting: Creating a Forecasting System
- (Emily Huling) 17 Terrific Management Tips
- Budgeting vs. Forecasting: What’s the Difference?
Chia-Li Chien received book awards from:
* New England Book Festival on Dec 23, 2013
* Southern California Book Festival on Oct 05, 2013
* DIY Book Festival on July 08, 2013
* New York Book Festival on June 10, 2013.
* International Book Awards on May 20, 2013
* SAN FRANCISCO BOOK FESTIVAL on May 6, 2013
* Great Southeast Book Festival on March 6, 2013