Journal of Value Growth | Volume Mar. 2011
Please help the victims of the Japanese quake & tsunami. Give what you can to Tzu Chi Foundation today, to help with their relief efforts!
Put Your PROFITS MATTER® on Autopilot
Discover how to improve your business performance and ROI. Grow in value--not just in revenue. If you want your business to reach full value potential and are interested in creating business value that transforms your world, then this class is for you. Register next Live Class April 14, 2011.
What does the Chinese banner above mean? Just reply, I will share. P.S. it's not a logo, it's a Chinese business phrase.
Value Growth Tips
Visualizing Your Future
Police Your Own Business! Three Things to Watch for That Could Get Your Business Issued a Warning Ticket. Business owners who may not be paying enough attention to three vital signs which serve as warnings that a business could be in financial trouble and/or not growing in value.Watch out for these 3 warning signals that your business may not be growing in value. Get a formula for determining a positive cash flow. Know how to measure ROI. Read more...
Could You Become a Business Architect? There are three kinds of business owners - technicians, managers and business architects. While the first two are admirable levels, becoming a true business architect for your business is a game changer, meaning you've built a business that creates a desirable lifestyle for you and the families the business supports, business value, and a lasting legacy for other generations. How you can take the first steps in becoming a business architect. Read more...
Are the Multipliers decreasing in Industrial Manufacturing small/mid size business? Economic activity in the U.S. manufacturing sector continues to expand. Download a copy.
Found Money: Simple Strategies for Uncovering the Hidden Profit and Cash Flow in Your Business by Steve Wilkinghoff
"Why are you in business?" Author Steve Wilkinghoff reminds entrepreneurs, "You're in business to make money! " This book provides solid tools and methods to analyze small to mid size businesses. Read more...
Regional Economics monthly Snapshot by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond for Fifth District. Snapshot includes timely analysis of labor market, household, and housing market conditions at both the state and metro area level. Download March 2011 North Carolina.
Chia-Li (Jolly) Chien, CFP®,CRPC,PMP
704-268-9378, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://valuegrowthinstitute.com
Award-Winning Author of Show Me The Money - Run Your Business like a Prosperous Investor
"Innovation is the act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth. - Peter Drucker"
through an interview for scalable and replicatable businesses.
Participate in a study and receive a free business assessment and more... Click for more information.
- (Michael S Fink) The Most Overlooked Aspect of Your Company and Why It May Be Stealing Your Profits
- (Irish Taylor) Strategies for Financing the Acquisition of Heavy Equipment for Your Business
- Award-winning Charlotte author Chia-Li Chien received HONORABLE MENTIONS from SAN FRANCISCO BOOK FESTIVAL on May 6, 2013
- Do You Suffer from Follower Syndrome?
- What’s family got to do with it?
- Accountability in Finances
- (Penny Monroe) Hiring People For Traffic Management?Business Owners List Leading Labour Hire Services
- (Marcus Boland) Experiencing Mental Blackout? Try These Activities To Improve Creative Thinking Techniques
- (Irish Taylor) Why Is It Important to Have Sufficient Working Capital?
- Get motivated, get inspired, and get your reward!