Journal of Value Growth | Volume 24. Apr. 2011
Value Growth Tips
Visualizing Your Future
Five Mindset Mistakes Entrepreneurs Must Avoid! Do you want to be a millionaire entrepreneur? Five mindset mistakes to avoid if you are interested in growing your business in value from the owner of The Peaceful Dragon. . Read more...
Crowd sourcing and market makers build your business value. Lessons from The Social Network movie and how Facebook became the successful social media network it is today. A take-away for running your own business. Read more...
New Alternatives in Small Business Financing: looks at the several non-traditional lending programs helping small businesses access credit in a down economy. Download a copy.
The Orange Revolution: How One Great Team Can Transform an Entire Organization by Adrian Robert Gostick
What fosters high performers in teams? Author Mr. Gostick backs up his Orange Revolution formula with a 350,000-person study of employees from exceptional companies such as Zappos.com, Pepsi, etc. I would argue that people are people no matter where they work, and that in my experience, people in small businesses are a lot more creative and flexible and better equipped to help you grow your business. Read more...
Regional Economics monthly Snapshot by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond for Fifth District. Snapshot includes timely analysis of labor market, household, and housing market conditions at both the state and metro area level. Download April 2011 North Carolina.
Bank Enterprise Award Program. The CDFI Fund's Bank Enterprise Award (BEA) Program provides financial incentives to FDIC-insured banks and thrifts to expand investments in CDFIs and to increase lending, investment, and service activities within economically distressed communities. Read more about CDFI.
Chia-Li Chien's "5 Deadly Biz Sins To Avoid" Speaking Tours
Put Your PROFITS MATTER® on Autopilot
Discover how to improve your business performance and ROI. Grow in value--not just in revenue. If you want your business to reach full value potential and are interested in creating business value that transforms your world, then this class is for you. Register next Live Class May 15, 2011.
Chia-Li (Jolly) Chien, CFP®,CRPC,PMP
704-268-9378, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://valuegrowthinstitute.com
Award-Winning Author of Show Me The Money - Run Your Business like a Prosperous Investor
"Innovation is the act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth. - Peter Drucker"
- What the Major Players Know About Succession Planning
- Shift your mindset from owner-operator to owner-investor
- Create a Business Succession Portfolio for Tomorrow
- Spot Industry Trends
- There’s Power in Those Numbers
- Get out of the Wilderness and into the Promised Land
- Business Succession Takes “Considerable Planning.”
- Meet Your Business Goals with Forecasting: Creating a Forecasting System
- (Emily Huling) 17 Terrific Management Tips
Chia-Li Chien received book awards from:
* New England Book Festival on Dec 23, 2013
* Southern California Book Festival on Oct 05, 2013
* DIY Book Festival on July 08, 2013
* New York Book Festival on June 10, 2013.
* International Book Awards on May 20, 2013
* SAN FRANCISCO BOOK FESTIVAL on May 6, 2013
* Great Southeast Book Festival on March 6, 2013