Journal of Value Growth | Volume 26. June 2011
Value Growth Tips
Visualizing Your Future
Building Value in a Generational Business with Triple Bottom Line. The beautiful Longwood Gardens serves as an excellent example of building a valuable business over several generations. With Triple Bottom Line to guide you, you can build your business value to the optimum level.. Read more...
Cultural Differences in Saving and spending behaviors explored in a recent panel discussion sponsored by the Women's Inter-Cultural Exchange.. Read more...
iLeadership for a New Generation: The Steve Jobs Way by Jay Elliot with William L Simon
"Pirates! Not the Navy" perhaps sums up how Steve Jobs leads innovation. The legendary Jobs not only created an outstanding company in Apple, but also led it to becoming the top consumer choice for technology including the MacBook, iMac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod. The definition of pirates inside Apple refers to "unleashing their team's full creative and artistic talents and to capture the outlaw free-thinking revolutionary spirit." Read more...
Regional Economics monthly Snapshot by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond for Fifth District. Snapshot includes timely analysis of labor market, household, and housing market conditions at both the state and metro area level. Download June 2011 North Carolina.
Put Your PROFITS MATTER® on Autopilot
Discover how to improve your business performance and ROI. Grow in value--not just in revenue. If you want your business to reach full value potential and are interested in creating business value that transforms your world, then this class is for you. Register next Live Class Aug. 21, 2011.
Chia-Li (Jolly) Chien, CFP®,CRPC,PMP
704-268-9378, email@example.com, http://valuegrowthinstitute.com
Award-Winning Author of Show Me The Money - Run Your Business like a Prosperous Investor
"Innovation is the act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth. - Peter Drucker"
- Can a Family Business Finance Your Retirement
- Make the right pick
- What Does the Rule of 72 Reveal About Your Business?
- Timing, timing, and timing
- How is 2015 going?
- What the Major Players Know About Succession Planning
- Shift your mindset from owner-operator to owner-investor
- Create a Business Succession Portfolio for Tomorrow
- Spot Industry Trends
Chia-Li Chien received book awards from:
* New England Book Festival on Dec 23, 2013
* Southern California Book Festival on Oct 05, 2013
* DIY Book Festival on July 08, 2013
* New York Book Festival on June 10, 2013.
* International Book Awards on May 20, 2013
* SAN FRANCISCO BOOK FESTIVAL on May 6, 2013
* Great Southeast Book Festival on March 6, 2013