Journal of Value Growth | Volume 27. July 2011
Value Growth Tips
Visualizing Your Future
What 44 Means to Me. A chance to say "thanks!". Because 4 is a bad luck number in Chinese culture, Chia-Li had been reluctant to celebrate her big day. But turning her thoughts to her wonderful family and clients, she realizes her life is good no matter what the year!.. Read more...
What does cashing out mean to business owners? Study shows 72% of small businesses indicated "exit" is not a priority even if they are over 40-year-old... Read more...
The Mesh: Why the Future of Business is Sharing by Lisa Gansky
Chia-Li looks at Lisa Gansky's The Mesh with an eye toward helping businesses build value. While not all businesses are mesh models, the concept of niche market and finding the potential in business waste can be applied to most businesses in order to grow in value." Read more...
Regional Economics monthly Snapshot by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond for Fifth District. Snapshot includes timely analysis of labor market, household, and housing market conditions at both the state and metro area level. Download July 2011 North Carolina.
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond - Community Development: New Community Development Bank Resource Center and Mortgage Performance Summaries Quarterly Update - 1st Quarter 2011.
Put Your PROFITS MATTER® on Autopilot
Discover how to improve your business performance and ROI. Grow in value--not just in revenue. If you want your business to reach full value potential and are interested in creating business value that transforms your world, then this class is for you. Space is limited, Register next Live Class Sept. 15, 2011.
Chia-Li (Jolly) Chien, CFP®,CRPC,PMP
704-268-9378, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://valuegrowthinstitute.com
Award-Winning Author of Show Me The Money - Run Your Business like a Prosperous Investor
"Innovation is the act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth. - Peter Drucker"
- What the Major Players Know About Succession Planning
- Shift your mindset from owner-operator to owner-investor
- Create a Business Succession Portfolio for Tomorrow
- Spot Industry Trends
- There’s Power in Those Numbers
- Get out of the Wilderness and into the Promised Land
- Business Succession Takes “Considerable Planning.”
- Meet Your Business Goals with Forecasting: Creating a Forecasting System
- (Emily Huling) 17 Terrific Management Tips
Chia-Li Chien received book awards from:
* New England Book Festival on Dec 23, 2013
* Southern California Book Festival on Oct 05, 2013
* DIY Book Festival on July 08, 2013
* New York Book Festival on June 10, 2013.
* International Book Awards on May 20, 2013
* SAN FRANCISCO BOOK FESTIVAL on May 6, 2013
* Great Southeast Book Festival on March 6, 2013