Journal of Value Growth [JVG] | Volume 28, Aug. 2011
Value Growth Tips
Visualizing Your Future
Are Your Selling Relationships 1:1? How deploying M:M selling relationships can increase your business value and take you from the entrepreneurial styles of Technician or Manager to a Business Architect. Read more here ...
Let's Get Real or Let's Not Play: Transforming the Buyer/Seller Relationship by Mahan Khalsa and Randy Illig. Forward by Stephen R. Covey
Chia-Li Chien calls this book a "must read" for those involved in complex sales involving multiple people, significant investments, and deep business issues. This book provides a footprint for those seeking to establish or improved sales process and increase their business value. Read more here ...
Monthly Live Webinar: Making Your Business Valuable!
Date: Sept. 15, 2011
Time: 11:00 am to 12:30 pm EST
In this 90-min. webinar Chia-Li will cover three things:
1. What makes a business valuable? (form investors/buyers' perspective)
2. What mistakes to avoid while building your business?
3. Strategies you can put to use today to begin building value for your business
Upon completion of the registration, you will receive a separate email to confirm along with webinar URL and conference call information.
Fee: $197 exclusive special offer for our members ONLY $37
Please remember 20% of this exclusive special offer goes to support Charity of the Month: Habitat for Humanity of Cabarrus County in the honor of your name and this offer ends Aug. 26, 2011.
Put Your PROFITS MATTER® on Autopilot
Discover how to improve your business performance and ROI. Grow in value--not just in revenue. If you want your business to reach full value potential and are interested in creating business value that transforms your world, then this class is for you. Space is limited, Register next Live Class Oct. 13, 2011.
Regional Economics monthly Snapshot by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond for Fifth District. Snapshot includes timely analysis of labor market, household, and housing market conditions at both the state and metro area level. Download Aug 2011 North Carolina.
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond - Community Development: Where Did the Dollars Go? An Exploration of Neighborhood Stability Strategies Chosen by NSP1 Recipients. This issue of Community Scope assesses the strategies that recipients of the first round of Neighborhood Stabilization Program funding (NSP1) used to combat the rising numbers of foreclosures in their communities.
Chia-Li (Jolly) Chien, CFP®,CRPC,PMP
704-268-9378, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://valuegrowthinstitute.com
Award-Winning Author of Show Me The Money - Run Your Business like a Prosperous Investor
"Innovation is the act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth. - Peter Drucker"
Participate Business Value Driver Study 2.0 today!
We are raising $50,000 for Foundation for Financial Planning by August 31, 2015. Hurry to claim your rewards, today! See detail here.
Chia-Li Chien received book awards from:
* New England Book Festival on Dec 23, 2013
* Southern California Book Festival on Oct 05, 2013
* DIY Book Festival on July 08, 2013
* New York Book Festival on June 10, 2013.
* International Book Awards on May 20, 2013
* SAN FRANCISCO BOOK FESTIVAL on May 6, 2013
* Great Southeast Book Festival on March 6, 2013
- Get out of the Wilderness and into the Promised Land
- Business Succession Takes “Considerable Planning.”
- Meet Your Business Goals with Forecasting: Creating a Forecasting System
- (Emily Huling) 17 Terrific Management Tips
- Budgeting vs. Forecasting: What’s the Difference?
- Be Ready with a Succession Strategy