Journal of Value Growth [JVG] | Volume 29, Sept. 2011
Wow, time flies, we're now entering into the last quarter of 2011. What do you think the President Obama recent announcement on the American Jobs Act? Perhaps you already hired or continues to hire employees that helps the overall economy. I am sure you are preparing 2012 projection now. When is the last time you revised your business model? (see cartoon below)
Read on for tips to help you get a good start in your 2012 strategic planning.
Value Growth Tips
Visualizing Your Future
Is whitewater rafting the answer to better business value practices? Just like being on a whitewater rafting trip, your business needs the right guide to get your over the rocks and through the rapids. Chia-Li Chien explores how to navigate your business through to healthy profit margins and success. Read more here ...
No B.S. Price Strategy: The Ultimate No Holds Barred Kick Butt Take No Prisoner Guide to Profits, Power, and Prosperity by Kennedy, Dan S.; Jason Marrs
This book is useful for helping understand the psychology of buyers and you as an entrepreneur. A good read if you are interested in sustaining a desirable profit margin as well as attracting better quality customers. Read more here ...
Do Profits Matter? You bet they do!
How you can build your business in value now for future financial independence.
Why are you in business? Are you really making more money? We take a closer look at these core questions about how you can build business value.
If you are serious about putting in the time and work required to build your business in value so that you can have financial independence when you are ready to cash out, then this presentation from Chia-Li Chien is worth a listen.
Date: Oct. 19, 2011
Time: 11:00 am to 12:30 pm EST
In this 90-min. webinar Chia-Li will cover three things:
1. What makes a business valuable? (form investors/buyers' perspective)
2. What mistakes to avoid while building your business?
3. Strategies you can put to use today to begin building value for your business
Upon completion of the registration, you will receive a separate email to confirm along with webinar URL and conference call information.
Fee: $197 exclusive special offer for our members ONLY $37
Please remember 20% of this exclusive special offer goes to support Charity of the Month: Habitat for Humanity of Cabarrus County in the honor of your name and this offer ends Sept. 30, 2011. HURRY!!!
Chia-Li, When is the last time you revised your business model?
Like the cartoon here, we can help!
Put Your PROFITS MATTER® on Autopilot
Discover how to improve your business performance and ROI. Grow in value--not just in revenue. If you want your business to reach full value potential and are interested in creating business value that transforms your world, then this class is for you. Space is limited, Register next Live Class Nov. 17, 2011.
Regional Economics monthly Snapshot by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond for Fifth District. Snapshot includes timely analysis of labor market, household, and housing market conditions at both the state and metro area level. Download Sept 2011 North Carolina.
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond - Community Development: 5th District Footprint Examines Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP) Activity. The current issue of 5th District Footprint shows wide differences across the region in HAMP activity. HAMP is the centerpiece of the Making Home Affordable (MHA) initiative of the U.S. Departments of the Treasury and Housing and Urban Development.
Chia-Li (Jolly) Chien, CFP®,CRPC,PMP
704-268-9378, email@example.com, http://valuegrowthinstitute.com
Award-Winning Author of Show Me The Money - Run Your Business like a Prosperous Investor
"Innovation is the act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth. - Peter Drucker"
- What the Major Players Know About Succession Planning
- Shift your mindset from owner-operator to owner-investor
- Create a Business Succession Portfolio for Tomorrow
- Spot Industry Trends
- There’s Power in Those Numbers
- Get out of the Wilderness and into the Promised Land
- Business Succession Takes “Considerable Planning.”
- Meet Your Business Goals with Forecasting: Creating a Forecasting System
- (Emily Huling) 17 Terrific Management Tips
Chia-Li Chien received book awards from:
* New England Book Festival on Dec 23, 2013
* Southern California Book Festival on Oct 05, 2013
* DIY Book Festival on July 08, 2013
* New York Book Festival on June 10, 2013.
* International Book Awards on May 20, 2013
* SAN FRANCISCO BOOK FESTIVAL on May 6, 2013
* Great Southeast Book Festival on March 6, 2013