Journal of Value Growth [JVG] | Volume 31, Nov. 2011
TC and I celebrated our 20th year anniversary in Oct. 2011. Con-Ning is 11th grade in high school, a Girl Scout cadet & counselor, member of Beta club and loves riding horse. She also intern once a month at Greenock Farm Veterinary Hospital. Can you guess what she wants to be? TC continues to be an aquarium enthusiastic hobbyist. I hike twice a month with group of ladies locally.
I took my first whitewater rafting trip this year! (P.S. I don't swim ... ) It was a lot of fun and plan to have one soon in 2012.
We have a lot to thankful for this year!! Most importantly, I want to thank you for your continuous support!!
Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 704-268-9378.
We love to hear from you. What is one fun thing you did this year?
Innovate and Re-Package Your Products and Services and watch your customer retention and profits improve! The 4 types of business revenue depend on your ability to re-package and innovate your current products and services. Find out how this process plays into customer loyalty and retention and creates a better market space and higher profits for your business. Read more here ... Is your business healthy? How do you know? Only consistent monitoring, check-ups and reports can tell you for sure. Chia-Li Chien can help you get your business back to healthy profit margins and sustainable ways to build your business in value. Read more here ...
Uncovering the Hidden Profit and Cash Flow in Your Business! Get control and clarity over the financial results your business creates and banish fear of the economy, your competitors, and your future forever!. Read more here ...
How is your business navigating through this turbulent economy?
The right guide can get you over the rocky waters and on to success!
Did you know that 90% of business owners are unaware of untapped growth potential? According to our recent research, it's true! Would you agree that the majority of business owners are in business because they want to make more money and gain financial independence? Read more here ...
Chia-Li, how is your business financial health?
We can help! Call us TODAY @ 704-268-9378
Where is Chia-Li speaking?
Want to book Chia-Li's speaking engagement for your small business groups? Contact Mary G. Mora at 336.775.9622 or email@example.com.
- Oct. 11, 2011, PROFITS MATTER® monthly RAW session. Charlotte, NC.
- Oct. 14, 2011 BIG Ideas Exchange: Show Me The Money. Charlotte, NC.
- Oct. 18, 2011, Private Client - virtual. Charlotte, NC.
- Oct. 19, 2011, Monthly Live webinar. Charlotte, NC.
- Oct. 26, 2011 Annual Multi-Cultural Conference. Charlotte, NC.
- Oct. 27, 2011, Private Client - virtual. Charlotte, NC.
- Nov. 2, 2011 The North Carolina Governor's Conference for Women. Charlotte, NC.
- Nov. 03, 2011, Monthly Live webinar. Charlotte, NC.
- Nov. 08, 2011, PROFITS MATTER® monthly RAW session. Charlotte, NC.
- Nov. 11-13, 2011, Financial Planning Association Chapter Leaders Conference 2011, Denver, CO.
- Nov. 15, 2011, Private Client, Denver, CO.
- Nov. 19, 2011, Entrepreneurs Support Entrepreneurs, Charlotte, NC.
- Dec. 07, 2011, Monthly Live webinar. Charlotte, NC.
- Dec. 27, 2011, eWomenNetwork. Success Institute. Webinar.
- Jan. 04, 2012, WOAMTEC, Winston-Salem, NC
Regional Economics monthly Snapshot by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond for Fifth District. Snapshot includes timely analysis of labor market, household, and housing market conditions at both the state and metro area level. Download Nov. 2011 North Carolina.
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond - Community Development. The Map Resource Center now
includes new maps showing changes in demographic and housing characteristics between the 2000 and 2010 Census. Existing maps pertaining to the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) and Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) have been updated to reflect the 2010 qualifying census tracts.
Chia-Li (Jolly) Chien, CFP®,CRPC,PMP
Small Business Value Growth Advisor, Value Growth Institute
Creating business value that transforms your world.
704-268-9378, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://valuegrowthinstitute.com
Award-Winning Author of Show Me The Money - Run Your Business like a Prosperous Investor
"Innovation is the act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth. - Peter Drucker"
Value Growth Institute 13016 Eastfield Road, Ste 286 Huntersville, North Carolina 28078 United States (704) 268-9378